With desire to become Amazon Specialist
For our fast-growing Maze-One team, we are looking for a digital specialist with solid experience in PPC advertising. It is an extra plus if you have concrete experience with e-commerce and online marketplaces like Amazon and Zalando but most importantly that you have the courage to learn a lot of new things.
As an online marketplace specialist at Maze-One, you are responsible for the growth and expansion of your customers in online marketplaces worldwide. Here you work, among other things, with building and optimizing the customers' product and brand content as well as optimizing their PPC campaigns. You will also have the opportunity to work with other tactical optimization tools, including Programmatic via Amazon's DSP platform.
You will form teams with other marketplace and advertising specialists in close collaboration with our Account Management team. Together with them, you have your own portfolio of customers, where you are the first point of contact and are responsible for achieving the KPIs and your customers' success and satisfaction.
- Has completed relevant education
- Curiosity, analytical skills, detail-oriented and above all skills at communicating with customers are qualities that will definitely help you in this role
- 1-2 years’ experience with PPC advertising from customer and/or agency site
- Experience with e-commerce and online marketplaces like Amazon is a plus but not a requirement
- Accustomed to a hectic workday and working with several different customers at the same time
- You are ambitious, know how to work independently and take pride in delivering a good job
- Is not only fluent in Danish, but also English (both orally and in writing). Other language skills are only advantage
Do you recognize yourself in this? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
You will have the opportunity to work in a fast-growing agency, which is one of the first of its kind specializing in online marketplaces. You will work for interesting Danish and international brands and have the opportunity to develop yourself every day.
You get a permanent base from our beautiful office in Parken (Copenhagen). A dynamic and inspiring environment where we treat each other with respect and joy. We are proud of our flat organizational structure that ensures open communication and short lines of communication.
In addition, we offer an attractive salary package, exciting career opportunities with the opportunity for international relations and education among some of the most skilled specialists in the market.
How to apply
Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please contact Michael Chabert on 26 18 32 26.