For our fast-growing Maze-One team, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager to service and further develop our customers in Denmark. The work will primarily be focused on daily dialogue with existing customers in collaboration with a strong team of specialists assisting in the optimization of customers' Amazon accounts.
This includes, among other things, project management, work with customers' product and brand content, advertising, promotional activities, competitor analysis, logistical models and more. You will also have the opportunity to participate in sales activity for new customers.
You will form teams with other marketplace and advertising specialists in close collaboration with our Account Management team. Together with them, you have your own portfolio of customers, where you are the first point of contact and are responsible for achieving the KPIs and your customers' success and satisfaction.
- Has completed a higher education
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience from a similar position (customer responsibility), preferably from an agency
- Good creative and analytical understanding
- Knowledge of online marketplaces and digital media is a plus but not a requirement
- Is used to working with Microsoft office
- Unique project management and coordination skills and likes working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Is not only fluent in Danish, but also English (both orally and in writing). Other language skills are only advantage
Do you recognize yourself in this? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
You will have the opportunity to work in a fast-growing agency, which is one of the first of its kind specializing in online marketplaces. You will work for interesting Danish and international brands and have the opportunity to develop yourself every day.
You get a permanent base from our beautiful office in Parken (Copenhagen). A dynamic and inspiring environment where we treat each other with respect and joy. We are proud of our flat organizational structure that ensures open communication and short lines of communication.
In addition, we offer an attractive salary package, exciting career opportunities with the opportunity for international relations and education among some of the most skilled specialists in the market.
How to apply
Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please contact Michael Chabert on 26 18 32 26.