Junior Marketplace Specialist
For our fast-growing Maze-One team, we are looking for a Junior Marketplace Specialist with ambition to be trained as Marketplace Specialist and Amazon expert. It is an extra plus if you already have concrete experience with e-commerce and online marketplaces like Amazon and Zalando but most importantly that you have the courage to learn a lot of new things.
As Marketplace Specialist you help our customers open their store on marketplaces like Amazon and promote their products there. In concrete terms, this means that you not only ensure that all products are on the platform from A to Z, but also that all content is correct, easy to find and looks attractive. In addition, you look at various suitable advertising options. You do all this in collaboration with your team colleagues and the customer.
You will form teams with other Marketplace Specialists in close collaboration with our Account Management team. Together with them, you have your own portfolio of customers, where you are the first point of contact and are responsible for achieving the KPIs and your customers' success and satisfaction.
- Has completed or are about to complete relevant education
- Curiosity, analytical skills and detail-oriented are qualities that will definitely help you in this role
- Proven relevant job experience (including student jobs), preferably within a digital, advertising or media agency but not a requirement
- High interest within e-commerce and online marketplaces like Amazon and is willing to learn fast
- You are ambitious, know how to work independently and take pride in delivering a good job
- Is not only fluent in Danish, but also English (both orally and in writing). Other language skills are only advantage
Do you recognize yourself in this? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
You will have the opportunity to work in a fast-growing agency, which is one of the first of its kind specializing in online marketplaces. You will work for interesting Danish and international brands and have the opportunity to develop yourself every day.
You get a permanent base from our beautiful office in Parken (Copenhagen). A dynamic and inspiring environment where we treat each other with respect and joy. We are proud of our flat organizational structure that ensures open communication and short lines of communication.
In addition, we offer an attractive salary package, exciting career opportunities with the opportunity for international relations and education among some of the most skilled specialists in the market.
How to apply
Send your application and CV to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please contact Michael Chabert on 26 18 32 26.