Digital Marketing Specialist (Marketplaces)
For our fast-growing Maze-One team, we are looking for someone with experience on marketplaces such as Amazon and bol.com. As a Marketplace Specialist at Maze-One, you are responsible for the growth and expansion of your customers on online marketplaces in Europe and North America. You know how to achieve success in marketplaces and how you can implement this for different customers.
As a Marketplace Specialist you form a team with other Marketplace- and Advertising Specialists and you work closely with the sales team. Together you have your own portfolio of customers, where you are the first point of contact and are responsible for achieving the KPIs within the Vendor- and Seller accounts and the success and satisfaction of your customers.
- Have completed a college (HBO) or university education;
- Have curiosity, analytical skills, accuracy and above all not being afraid to communicate with customers and to work hard are qualities that will certainly help you in this role;
- Have experience (at least 1 year) with Marketplaces (Amazon and/or bol.com) or in a comparable digital marketing segment;
- Are expierenced on agency side; you love working for different clients;
- Are not only fluent Dutch, but also fluent English (both spoken and written) are is required.
Do you recognise yourself in this? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
If you do not have (all) the above qualities, but would you like to develop yourself in the field of marketplaces? Also, we like to invite you.
What we offer
You will have the opportunity to work at a fast-growing agency that is one of the first to specialise in marketplaces. You will work for beautiful A-brands and develop yourself every day.
You will be working from our beautiful new building at Overamstel. A dynamic and inspiring environment in which we treat each other with respect and pleasure. We pride ourselves on our flat organisational structure that ensures open communication and short lines of communication. In addition to a nice benefits package, career prospects and training opportunities. When we are allowed back at the office we offer chair massages, we provide an extensive lunch every day and we have drinks at our own bar every Friday.
How to apply
Send your application (CV + motivation) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or do you not meet the profile 100%? Please contact Annebel on 020 451 5151.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.