As a successful start-up, we are looking for an experienced Marketing & PR Manager who will help further shape the rapid growth of Maze-One.
The purpose of this role is to make the first Dutch Amazon agency clearly visible, both at home and abroad. Think for example of increasing visibility in the right media, building and maintaining media and press relations, scouting and organising events, stimulating and guiding case development, personal branding for key colleagues.
- You proactively come up with ideas and topics and know how to encourage colleagues to help you with the exact content.
- You will be ultimately responsible for marketing and PR for Maze-One, but you will also be able to call in your colleagues at the right times to provide you with the right information. This allows you to work closely with the CEO, the sales team and the Marketplace Specialists.
Who we are looking for
Of course we are looking for someone who has an unprecedented passion for marketing and PR. In addition, the following aspects are certainly no less important:
- You have graduated from university and have at least 5 years of (relevant) work experience;
- You have a strong network within the marketing, communication and events industry;
- A “can do” and “getting things done” mentality distinguishes you, in addition to being a real self-starter with a strong sense of responsibility;
- Given the international growth of Maze-One, you speak fluent English.
- For this role we are looking for someone who is flexible and available part-time for one to three days a week.
What we offer
- You will have the opportunity to work at a fast-growing agency that is one of the first to specialise in marketplaces.
- You will work for beautiful A-brands and develop yourself every day.
- You will be working in our beautiful new building at Overamstel. A dynamic and inspiring environment in which we treat each other with respect and pleasure.
We pride ourselves on our flat organisational structure that ensures open communication and short lines of communication. In addition to a nice benefits package, career prospects and training opportunities, we offer chair massages, we provide an extensive lunch every day and we have drinks at our own bar every Friday.
How to apply
Send your application (CV + motivation) to email@example.com. Do you have any questions or do you not meet the outlined profile 100%? Please contact Annebel on 020 451 5151.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated