For our fast-growing international Maze-One team, we are looking for an intern who is searching for an internship with an international character and wants to learn more about marketplaces such as Amazon and Bol.com!
Amazon and Bol.com are growing enormously and can no longer be ignored in the daily lives of consumers. Maze-One ensures that large (international) brands respond optimally to this. During your internship you will learn all the tricks of Amazon and Bol.com. You also work with our international colleagues and support the Marketplace Specialists team in realizing optimal customer solutions.
Maze-One operates in eleven different countries and has a large number of international customers. That is why we are looking for an intern who will work with the team to open our customers' online stores on Amazon and Bol.com. In concrete terms, this means that you ensure that all our customers' products are on the platform from A to Z, but also that all content is correct, is easy to find and looks attractive.
Your internship activities:
- You will about digital marketing and marketplaces such as Amazon and bol.com
You support the Marketplace Specialists with all of their daily tasks such as:
- Creating and controlling product content for customers on marketplaces
- Thinking along about the optimization of this
- You are present at the weekly team meeting, where we discuss leads, customers and we look at all the current campaigns
- Where possible, you provide feedback to the team with your insights and your findings so we can service our clients even better
- You like to work in a team
- You work closely with our international colleagues
You will of course be well supported in these activities.
Who we are looking for
In addition to an unprecedented passion for digital marketing, the following points also make you the ideal intern:
- You are currently studying International Business, Commercial Economics, Communication, Business Administration or any other relevant direction
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing
- You can think analytical and have great Excel skills
- You have excellent self-starting ability and are result-oriented
- Interest in digital marketing is an advantage (think of SEO, Google Shopping, Social media campaigns, product feeds or other online experience)
What we offer
- You will have the opportunity to do an internship at a fast-growing international agency that is one of the first to specialize in marketplaces, such as Amazon and bol.com
- You will work for beautiful A-brands such as Unilever, HG, Ajax and Hunkemöller and develop yourself every day
- You will also be given the space to carry out school assignments and you will receive an internship allowance
- You will be working in our beautiful new office at Overamstel. A dynamic and inspiring environment in which we treat each other with respect and pleasure
- We pride ourselves on our flat organizational structure that ensures open communication and short lines of communication.
- There is also an delicious lunch every day, we offer chair massages and we have drinks every Friday at our own bar
How to apply
Send your application (CV + motivation) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have any questions or do you think you do not fit the profile for 100%? See what’s possible and contact Michelle on 020 312 20 17.