As an Amazon Advertising Strategist you will be part of the team of (both young and experienced) Marketplace and Advertising Specialists at Maze-One. In this role you deal with the online advertising options on marketplaces such as Amazon and bol.com. At these international marketplaces you are (partly) responsible for setting the strategy to improve sales for beautiful, large brands in various branches, such as Unilever, Hunkemöller and HG.
This role is about thinking AND doing. One the one hand you will be in the position to help clients lay down the right strategy to reach their sales goals on marketplaces. You immerse yourself in the world of the customer and their business to make sure you help them towards the best advertising strategy possible. Together with the client you will formulate and implement the strategy, by setting goals and determining actions to achieve those goals.
One the other hand you are involved in advertising within marketplaces in the broadest sense of the word. For example, sponsored product and sponsored brand campaigns, display campaigns and programmatic.
You are full of ideas, you know how to get them across and how to convince and enthuse the clients you work with.
Who we are looking for
For our fast-growing and international team, we are looking for an Advertising Strategist with an unprecedented passion for online advertising. Someone who feels at home in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment, who wants to combine a strategic role with executive advertising work.
The following aspects are important to make this role a success:
- A completed HBO or WO education;
- At least 5 years of advertising experience, of which at least 1 or 2 years in a strategic role;
- Experience with customer contact and familiar with terms such as CPC, ROAS, CTR and conversion rate;
- You are passionate about marketplaces and all the possibilities they offer;
- You know how to enthuse customers for the great ideas you come up with;
- You are a strategic thinker by nature;
- But you also find it challenging to do the hands-on work to achieve the goals that are part of your strategy;
- Analytical skills, an excellent self-starting ability and eagerness to learn will certainly help you in this role;
- You know the ins and outs of Excel and speak the Dutch OR English language fluently.
Do you think you might be the right person for our team? We look forward to your application!