Intern Project & Traffic Management
For our fast growing Maze-One team we are looking for an intern who wants to learn more about project management and traffic!
Together with the Senior Project Manager you are the link between the (international) clients, the (international) Operations team and the Sales team of Maze-One. Together you ensure that all customer agreements made by Sales are translated into tasks for the Operations team and the subsequent monitoring of these tasks.
Your internship activities:
- You will learn more and deepen your knowledge about project management and traffic tasks and learn more about marketplaces such as Amazon and Bol.com
- You will support the Senior Project Manager in:
- Project management for large long-term client projects (through to do lists, planning, deadline monitoring)
- Processing client hours into person-level scheduling
- Agenda management for the Operations team, with the goal of monitoring hours sold versus hours delivered
- Initiating and attending project group meetings
- Monitoring and filing of client contracts
- You are co-responsible for entering, checking and monitoring time records
- You are co-responsible for the delivery of the hours of the Nordics and the UK to the Finance department
- If necessary you support the Operations team during client calls or client meetings
You will of course be well supported in these activities.
Who we are looking for
In addition to an unprecedented passion for e-commerce and planning and organizing, the following points make you the ideal intern:
- You are currently studying Communication, Marketing, Business Administration, Hospitality Management or another relevant direction
- You are fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
- You have excellent self-starting abilities and are result-oriented
- You like to work with schedules and deadlines
- You like to work in a team
- You are available for at least 5 months (starting date and period can be determined in consultation)
What we offer
- You will have the opportunity to do an internship at a fast-growing international agency that is one of the first to specialize in marketplaces, such as Amazon and bol.com
- You will work for beautiful A-brands such as Unilever, HG, Ajax and Hunkemöller and develop yourself every day
- You will also be given the space to carry out school assignments and you will receive an internship allowance
- You will be working in our beautiful new office at Overamstel. A dynamic and inspiring environment in which we treat each other with respect and pleasure
- We pride ourselves on our flat organizational structure that ensures open communication and short lines of communication.
- There is also an delicious lunch every day, we offer chair massages and we have drinks every Friday at our own bar
Incubeta Maze-One is a young company with a huge ambition to become the best and biggest marketplace agency in the world. We are working hard to realize this ambition and are looking for people who feel the same drive and responsibility. This is reflected in our work mentality, pro activity and shared responsibility for the end result. We are one team and besides our daily work we celebrate as many successes as we can together. A real Mazer goes for the best result for his or her clients and is also a pleasant colleague. Will you join our team?
How to apply
Send your application (CV + motivation) to [email protected]
Do you have any questions or do you think you do not fit the profile for 100%?
See what’s possible and contact Michelle on +31 (0) 20 312 20 17.